Help yourself in a fire
- When a fire occurs, make sure to provide the details of the location properly, from names and numbers of the area, floor, street, lane, alley, to the significant features nearby while calling 119, so that fire fighters can reach the scene as soon as possible
- Once a fire occurs, you must call 119 or have somebody to make a call. Meanwhile, you must act quickly to put down the fire. Do not panic and do not focus only on escaping the building or saving your property without informing police and fire departments.
- The minor fire incident can be put out by water or soaked blanket.
- For fire caused by oil or chemical, please use dry powder, Helon, to distinguish it.
- If there is no fire extinguisher nearby when a frying pan catches fire, you can cover the pan with the lid or a soaked blanket to put out the fire.
- Do not linger around the fire scene because it will impede the rescue operations.
- Fire prevention preparation must be made and the application must be submitted to fire bureau in advance when you need to incinerate grass in the mountain for harvesting. After approving, you also have to pay close attention to the fire during the whole process. Mountaineers and visitors must not flip away burning cigarette buds. When burning paper money offering to ancestors on hills, fire prevention measures must be taken. You shall not leave when the ash is still burning.
- In areas where lacks water or are inaccessible to fire hydrant or fire alert must be raised specially. It is advised to carry fire extinguishers or water with you in case of the occasion of fire.
- Do not enter the places with “Dangerous Buildings” signs.
瀏覽人次：1178 人 更新日期：2020-04-06