- Do not move the patient unnecessarily because it may cause the fractured bone to oppress the nerves or the bloodstream, resulting in further injury.
- Suffocation, bleeding and serious wounds must be taken care of before the bone fracture can be treated.
- Unless life is threatened, a bone fracture must be fixed at the scene of the accident before the patient is sent to the hospital.
- Patient’s suffocation, bleeding and serious wounds must be taken care of before treatment of bone fracture.
- The bleeding from an open bone fracture must be covered with sterilized gauze, and then bleeding may be stopped with a bandage. It is not proper to push the protruding tip of bone back under the skin.
- In an urgent situation when a splint or substitute cannot be found, a patient’s healthy limbs can be used to support or fix the broken one.
- Rush to the hospital after the first aid treatment.
瀏覽人次：734 人 更新日期：2020-04-06