How to Diagnose Fire Safety While Buying House
A home is an indispensible place for people to rest, to take shelter, and to keep warm. A typical goal for people is to buy a house. In the densely populated New Taipei City, house prices continue rising; an apartment of twenty to thirty pings is no less than four million New Taiwan dollars. As a result, many people worry that even they worked hard in their whole life, their salary can not ever catch up with house prices rising. And at the end they still have no their own house. Those who do pay exorbitant prices for housing certainly wish to live comfortably and safely. But how do we choose a safe home?
10 safety diagonosis suggestions from the Fire Department when you buy a house
1. The iron door at arcade connecting to upper floors must be sealed tightly to prevent the thick smoke diffusing everywhere.
2. To avoid falling down in escaping, the stairsteps must not be neither too steep nor too narrow.
3. The stairways and walkways on each floor must be wide enough in order not to obstruct escaping.
4. All the fire equipments must be placed per the original design and functional.
5. The roads around the building must be wide enough for the fire engines to pass rapidly.
6. The construction materials (outer walls and partition walls) must be fire proof.
7. Every stair of the building must be with the using license and without illegal usings.
8. The internal partitions (for fire separation) of the construction must be unbroken and consistent with the original design.
9. The fire lanes (fire prevention separation) must be are reserved per regulations and without illegal constructions.
10. Stacking the stuff or the mess in the areas of basements, staircases, and walkways should be prohibited .